Minggu, 02 Mei 2010

Last Night in Boston

wow..
this is it dude..
time has come..
Time to say goodbye to Boston



hoho..
as u read this blog..
this is my last blog that post in Boston,
well...
don't be sad now buddy..
coz I'll be back to Boston(AGAIN!!)


today was so AMAZING!!!
I would say..the last day always the best ever..

I was eating lunch together with my beloved classmates in The Chess Cake Factory in Prudential..

It was so GREAT!! I never thought that place was so HUGE. I was lost when I'm trying to find my classmates there...lol

soon, after we're done with the lunch..
my friend who came from abudabi, Faizal, paid the bill..
well..
thanks for the lunch dude..!!
CHEERS!!!

next stop to his place..
coz he's leaving today to Abudabi
Such an honor to meet him this semester..

I wish I know him more before he left..
anyway..

as soon as he get to the airport,
I went back home with my auntie's iPad in my back..

then, My friend called me to ask me to go with him to the Berklee concert hall to watch show about Michael Jackson..
IT WAS AMAZING!!!

GOSH!!
I would go there again with him..
since he's a student there and I got a FREE ticket
YAY!!!

Anyway..
next post will be pos from my home in Bali..
See u there

Off to pack my belongings.



1 komentar:

Abraham mengatakan...

Jangan lupa titipan gw Dit..
We'll meet soon..
hoho..

Halaman