Rabu, 15 Desember 2010

1 Final done,another 1 to go

A morning with glory...

A cup of victory

A bowl of Joy

and A day of Peace







Latter on today
I faced my math final in International Village 019

beforehand I promised to myself I will reread quiz review 7 and 8 in the morning to refresh my mind
However, as I logged in to my facebook page, I found myself distracted and lost my way to reread my quiz review, FAIL!!!!


then,as the Final Quiz begin and I saw the problem for quiz 7 and 8 posted..
I got blank spot moment

. . .


but then for a moment I got some miracle moment where I remembered how to do so.

When Im done with all of the problems.....

there's 1 more FInal to be done...
MACROECONOMICS......

*jeng jeng jeng*


well..
to be honest
as I reread the chapter...I feel sleepy, as always..
*crap*

I hope I could make it on the day..

got 2 goals for this week...

FINISH THE FINAL!!!

and get all the achievement for Left 4 dead 2...

-Strenght in Number and Sacrifizzle left...

WOHO!!!


2 komentar:

Deni mengatakan...

buset, bahasa indo pls...

trus klo uda slese semua final examnya, kuliahnya ikutan slese gtu?
ato stelah itu harus ambil subject yang laen?

Adit'Z mengatakan...

lol
kl udah slese ya libur ding...

tp gw se mo maen aja dah
wkwkwkw

sbnernya kelas dah slese dari kmrn2 sih
skrng tinggal exam dah gt libran..

(udah ngerasa libur ding)

Halaman